Looking to own or optimize a Pro Image Sports store?
Looking at interest in the various sports leagues over the past 5 years reveals a strong consistent, growing interest in sports and their respective leagues. Led by the NFL, and then followed by the NBA. The Google Trends graph shows the past 5-year trends.
Interesting to note is that interest in sports in general remained strong even during the lock-down and pandemic. As a franchise, Pro Image Sports sales numbers remained robust during the lock-down, whereas other franchises and retail stores struggled to adjust to the shifting consumer shopping patterns.
Another benefit of owning a Pro Image Sports store is the seasonal nature of each sports. The seasons overlap and while one sport may be opening their season another may be concluding theirs. Obviously interest increases as the season progresses. Our store owners, by being official merchandise resellers, are able to have consistent sales throughout the year, and great sales over holiday times too.
Is now a good time to own a Pro Image Sports store?
1) Sports lovers will support their teams through up economies or down, in healthy times or during pandemics.
2) Each year there are new sports heroes, creating a demand for new jersey sales. While the old legends continue to show demand for their branded jerseys.
3) Pro Image Sports is the largest retail sports clothing franchise with a great reputation. It’s first store opened in 1985, and has perfected its formula for onboarding new store owners, supporting them and staying both fresh and consistent with popular clothing trends.
4) Any city that has a mall is a prime candidate for a Pro Image Sports store. The mall has regular traffic already build up, and so a new franchise store doesn’t have to start building demand from scratch.
If you love sports, and are entrepreneurial now may be a great time to consider owning your own Pro Image Sports Franchise store.
In case you are wondering, here’s how we help our new store franchisees.
- On-The-Job Training: 25-50 hours
- Classroom Training: 25-50 hours
- Additional Training: At store opening and ongoing
- Purchasing Co-ops
- Toll-Free Line
- Grand Opening
- Online Support
- Security/Safety Procedures
- Field Operations
- Site Selection
- Proprietary Software
- Franchisee Intranet Platform
- Regional Advertising
- Social media
- Website development
- Email marketing
- Loyalty program/app
Give us a call at (866) 440-1954 to discuss your options or to get more details about owning your own store.Request Info